[mythtv-users] HTPC Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo E

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Fri May 29 20:08:18 UTC 2009

> I have one of these as a frontend, stuck an 8400GS in it and it plays
> HD fine.  No problems with sound (using ALSA:default) or the LCD (what
> device had you set in your conf

Think this has something to do with the HVR-1300 used as tuner - cant
get sound from either
one or other without running this command:

arecord -D hw:1,0 -c 2 -r 48000 -f S16_LE -t wav | aplay - &

Ans perhaps I'm owing to say this runs as frontend/backend!
So the problem should be about the input choice.
Trying another card !
Thanks ( allso for LCD!)