[mythtv-users] nVidia drivers 185.18.14 now out, ubuntu mythtv packages update ...

William william_munson at comcast.net
Fri May 29 21:04:56 UTC 2009

On 05/29/2009 06:31 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Hi
>
> 2009/5/29 William<william_munson at comcast.net>:
>
>> deb http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos jaunty release
>> deb http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos intrepid testing
>>
> There you go ...
>
> Are you running jaunty or intrepid ?
>
> either you use:
> deb http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos intrepid release
> deb http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos intrepid testing
>
> or you use:
> deb http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos jaunty release
> deb http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos jaunty testing
>
> It's one , or the other... You are mixing packages for two different
> distributions...
> > From the other sources, seems you are using jaunty, so use that..

Interesting.... Last time I tried the jaunty/testing repo it did not
work. Wonder if I made a typo. Anyways I upgraded with no serious issues
although it did error out on the mythbackend configuration step which I
assume is because my backend is already configured. Now to go play with
it and make sure its working right before the prime time recording glut
tonite.

Thanks for all your hard work, its appreciated!!!
William