[mythtv-users] nVidia drivers 185.18.14 now out, ubuntu mythtv packages update ...

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sat May 30 15:35:51 UTC 2009

No matter how much I mistype nvidia-glx-185 I can't find it in synaptic:

http://imagebin.ca/view/cDbEcvi.html

Note the packages are sorted alphabetically.

We know it should be there, perhaps like me others can't find it there either, I guess its possibly because it isn't there.

My 3rd party sources are http://imagebin.ca/view/x2_6_Jq.html

If anyone has this experience I'd be appreciative if they would report this to the list as it might help sort it.

Why it wouldn't work for me I don't know.

I do know JYA isn't compelled to reply.

I also know I can no longer fully browse JYA's site from my IP, although I can from others.

JYA, while you don't have to answer, I am disappointed it seems my IP has been, at least to some degree, blacklisted on your server.

I do not think that would be in the spirit of open source software, please kindly reinstate my IP's open source access.