[mythtv-users] Small front end???

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:38:45 UTC 2009

snapdragon based mobile phones - which are also ARM based can indeed output
1080i

and this page references an HD capable DSP; they also havent committed to
1080P just "proper HD playback".... could that be interpretted as 480?

Thanks And Regards,

Richard Morton

www.pidgin.im - MSN & Yahoo Messenger and many great features but without
adverts