[mythtv-users] 0.22RC2 - no EIT data after upgrading?

Christian CvB at kruemel.org
Tue Nov 3 09:46:58 UTC 2009

I just upgraded my mythtv to 0.22RC2. After compiling, the backend runs
ok, with the only somewhat strange log message being:

2009-11-03 08:48:09.956 DVBSM(/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0), Warning: Can
not count Uncorrected Blocks
			eno: Function not implemented (38)

After the upgrade, I ran mythtv-setup and clicked through all options,
which looked fine to me (as before). I also deleted all channels and
rescanned them.

However, after the upgrade EIT data formerly stored was lost, and after 3
hours of running until now, mythtv has not yet collected any EIT data.

Any idea what this could be related to?

Thanks, Christian