[mythtv-users] Mythweb - Play Recording on Frontend:

Chuck Peters cp at ccil.org
Tue Nov 3 10:27:52 UTC 2009

I was just noticed the new option "Play Recoding on Frontend" when viewing
the mythweb recordings page for a particular program.  Oddly it started the
wrong recording when I was in one menu and in another I just get the error
[1] about the missing tv,php. The tv.php file doesn't seem to be available
in any of the ubuntu packages.  How do I fix this or remove it from being
displayed in mythweb?

This feature could be really annoying if someone else changes what show is
being watched.

Thanks,
Chuck

1. php missing file error.

*Warning* at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/remote/handler.php, line 104:
require_once(tv.php)
[function.require-once<http://io/mythweb/remote/tv/detail/1003/function.require-once>]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory

*Fatal error*: require_once()
[function.require<http://io/mythweb/remote/tv/detail/1003/function.require>]:
Failed opening required 'tv.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:./modules/remote') in *
/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/remote/handler.php* on line *104*