[mythtv-users] reverting database schema

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Nov 3 18:31:37 UTC 2009

On 11/03/2009 11:26 AM, Mike McMullin wrote:
>> Do you have any mythconverg*.sql.gz files in your recordings directory?
>>
>   None, but I did shut mysql down, copy the /var/lib/mysql/mythconverg
> directory, and then reinitialized the database as if it was a clean
> install.

If you're copying 0.21-fixes DB schema data files on top of a 0.22
"blank" database (like those provided by a package), this will fail.
You need to DROP the database first.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/405443#405443

Just mentioning since I'm not sure exactly what approach you took.

Mike