[mythtv-users] What themes are people using with .22?

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:52:32 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Ken Bass <kbass at kenbass.com> wrote:
> Clay wrote:
>>
>> Been using Mythcenter but I hear it's gone away in 0.22. Looking for a
>> lean replacement.
>> Thanks for the info.
>>

> Mythcenter and Mythcenter (Widescreen) are still in 0.22, they are what I
> use. Your confusion might be from some messages that said mythcenter is not
> a theme that uses some of the the newer capabilities added to the 'mythui'
> that is present in 0.22.

MythCenter as a theme option is available, but make no mistake,
MythCenter as a theme *is* gone.  The only thing that someone who
selects MythCenter will see is a MythCenter menu, and every single UI
screen will be falling back to default and default-wide (with a
Mythcenter background image), just as any broken or incomplete theme
would.  The MythCenter of old is gone.

Robert