[mythtv-users] [RFC] Proposed settings rework

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Nov 4 19:13:10 UTC 2009

* On Wed Nov 04, 2009 at 02:08:01PM -0500, Jeff Wormsley wrote:
> Chris Pinkham wrote:
> >So you put in a new bookmark before you remove the old one?  You don't take

> Not sure how applicable this is to video bookmarks, but with certain
> books, I keep two bookmarks going.  One at my current position and one

Currently we only have one bookmark, so my analogy applies.  When we get
the ability to have multiple bookmarks, then it's a new ballgame.

> Personally, I'd prefer the last watched position autosaved, so that if I
> leave in the middle, and come back, it resumes from that point, or maybe
> even better, pops up a menu asking if I want to resume from the last

Once we have multiple bookmarks, then a menu option to choose which bookmark
(possibly even with preview pixmaps from each) would be created to allow
starting playback at a particular bookmark.

--
Chris