[mythtv-users] Yet another retune (and it's not working) - Granada region

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 22:21:31 UTC 2009

Am I the only one getting sick of the useless numpties running the UK
Freeview system ? In spite of them claiming that "If you have Sky TV,
Freesat from Sky or freesat on all of your TV sets you will not be
affected by switchover." Today, thanks to their frigging about, the
mux carrying BBC One and BBC Two has moved - so I'm currently
retuning yet again.

For anyone who doesn't know, today, BBC2 analogue was switched off on
the Winter Hill transmitter group (Granada region).

Trouble is, retuning Myth Delete all channels, full scan), it's not
picking up the new mux at all - the other systems in the house have
picked it up OK. It seems to have picked up the transport (ID 4168)
on 801833000Hz, but if I tell it to scan just that transport it says
no signal.

Any ideas ?

--
Simon Hobson