[mythtv-users] Hulu releases Hulu Desktop for Linux

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 5 14:59:11 UTC 2009

Anyone have a good icon to use for hulu?  Right now I'm not using
anything.  Hulu is working pretty good for me though.  Two things about
it that is a blessing and a curse.  It's a binary executable (closed
source), don't know what it's doing.  It's a binary executable that
seems to be statically linked or at linked with the most common
libraries, no compile, easy install, literally just copy the executable
to where you want it to be.  Several other projects I'd like to try
could benifit from the latter.  Boxee is one of them, that thing is a
bear to compile/install under anything other than ubuntu.