[mythtv-users] [RFC] Proposed settings rework

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Thu Nov 5 21:21:18 UTC 2009

On Thu, November 5, 2009 4:42 am, ryan patterson wrote:
> It is unrealistic to expect the same theme to work perfectly on a 1080
> line HD setup and a 480 line SD setup.

I agree.  Besides the obvious font sizing issues, a theme that fits a 16:9
screen is not going to work too well on a 4:3 screen.  I really don't see
a good way of resolving this other than different themes.  Making the
fonts bigger usually just results in text that doesn't fit into the screen
areas it's supposed to be in.  (BT, DT.)