[mythtv-users] Bones/Fringe fans -- run mythfilldatabase now !

Patrick Archibald patrick.archibald at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 23:54:27 UTC 2009

Great tip Chris. However, I ran mythfilldatabase but the schedule for FOX
still shows "MLB Baseball (Sport event)" on my Comcast and Over The Air
sources.

The output from my mythfilldatabase command can be found
here<http://docs.google.com/View?id=ajj8fdj8q3bg_40d4mm5mfk> if
any one want to take a look.

Rock on, PLA

Patrick L Archibald