[mythtv-users] Yet another retune (and it's not working) - Granada region

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:10:14 UTC 2009

2009/11/6 Mike Holden <mythtv at mikeholden.org>:

> Anyone got any ideas? This has always worked fine before. I make sure I delete all
> channels for the source before scanning. Doing a full scan, and a channels.conf
> scan have both ended up with invalid frequencies. I have tried the Ignore Signal
> TImeout option, to no avail as well.

You could try using the transport editor in mythtv-setup to manually
correct the mux frequency after you have scanned or imported your
channels.conf, and then testing with LiveTV.

A debug option would be to run a full scan after starting mythtv-setup
with 'channelscan, channel, record' verbosity', as the output will
include the mux frequencies that the scanner is seeing during a full
scan.

Cheers,
Nick

--