[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 9.10 + Automatic Daily builds - There's no guide data available!

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Fri Nov 6 17:25:51 UTC 2009

I made a fresh installation for backend - I have used Mythbuntu 9.04,
now Mythbuntu 9.10. I use automatic daily builds (0.22). Everything
works as well as before - one exception. Mythtv Frontend and Mythweb
don't show any data for channels.

"Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2009-11-06 18:30 and ended on
2009-11-06 18:30. Successful.
There's no guide data available! Have you run mythfilldatabase?"

Yes I have ;-)

I added channels from a file.

sudo scan /usr/share/dvb/dvb-c/fi-vaasa-oncable > channels.conf

This worked with Mythbuntu 9.04.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen - and thanks for great DVR and Live TV.