[mythtv-users] Theming Competition --- Approx .23 release date!!

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 19:09:13 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 11/07/2009 01:50 PM, Gabe Rubin wrote:
>> Just out of curiosity, who is ponying up for this?
>
> As mentioned in the announcement ( http://www.mythtv.org/theming-competition
> ):
> ---
> Open Source friendly vendors such as Hauppauge and Schedules Direct have
> been extremely generous in donating new hardware, software and services for
> this contest, and they have our very sincere thanks.
> ---
>
> Mike

So much for my reading comprehension.  In my defense, it was buried in
the second sentence.

Makes me even happier that I still use my trusty PVR-350.  The day I
stop getting all my HD channels over firewire, I will be happy to
support Hauppauge with the purchase of a HD-PVR.