[mythtv-users] MythTV v0.22 is officially out

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sat Nov 7 19:19:23 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Pinkham" <cpinkham at bc2va.org>
To: <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 7:18 PM
Subject: [mythtv-users] MythTV v0.22 is officially out

Before 10-20 people notice the website or -commits list and decide to
post here, I thought I'd make an official announcement.

MythTV 0.22 was officially released an hour or so ago.  Tarballs are
available at http://www.mythtv.org

That's really Kewl.

Can someone please help me understand why when I look at the roadmap at http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/roadmap that there are still 23
0.22 active tickets, which seems to me to be 23 unresolved issues?  Are they now resolved and simply not yet updated? Or is 0.22
just at a point that it can be released with these issues upgradeable as they are resolved?