[mythtv-users] MythTV v0.22 is officially out

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 19:25:36 UTC 2009

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Pinkham" <cpinkham at bc2va.org>

This is good news. I will try to update in 2 weeks or so. I am going
on vacation next week so I will not dare update before I get back..
Anyways I still have to fix the mysql database latin utf8 problem
first. I am on gentoo and plan on moving to MarcT's overlay here:

http://github.com/MarcT/mt-mythtv

John