[mythtv-users] Theming Competition --- Approx .23 release date!!

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 22:19:45 UTC 2009

> Don't releases usually get some publicity on slashdot?  If there are
> plans to announce .22 on slashdot, maybe a prominent notice of the
> contest (or its own post) would help drive publicity.

Yeah Lifehacker.com and Engadget.com are some other places that I see
announcements about mythtv and XBMC. Promoting the new theme
capabilities in these venues could be good for growing the community.
All of these places usually want something more than an announcement
to link to. They would like to see some eye candy or discussion of the
new capabilities etc.