[mythtv-users] 0.22 Now and Next only instead of 8 day EPG, lot of CRC errors

Andy Burns mythtv.lists at burns.me.uk
Sat Nov 7 22:34:47 UTC 2009

2009/11/7 Andy Burns <mythtv.lists at burns.me.uk>:

> unless it's just some MUXes with bad SI table

Hmmm odd, one channel (4Music) is receiving more than just Now&Next,
it has programmes for the full 8 days ... maybe it does depend which
MUX a tuner is left on when EIT kicks in?

But even so I'd expect it to be getting the other MUX-D channels if
that was the case (yes I know all muxes broadcast EPG for all channels
not just their own, but they tend to prioritise their own channels at
least in the short term)