[mythtv-users] Jamu error message

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 8 13:37:17 UTC 2009

Hi All,

It's time for today's Jamu question :)

I've been trying to run a Mass Update by following the instructions on the Wiki. I haven't yet got past the Interactive Session phase. I'm running a mythbuntu 9.10 installation. The Jamu cron jobs are definitely working because I have fanart etc appearing for most of my TV shows. However there are a couple of shows where it has picked the wrong graphics, and I have a few movies in my mythvideo collection that aren't on themoviedb.org and I was hoping to use jamu's secondary source to get the data from imdb instead.

However, the following happens:

/usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/jamu.py -l en -C "/home/bob/.mythtv/jamu.conf" -MIV

! Warning: There were no missing interef video files found.

What does this mean? I definitely have several videos and one or two TV shows without metadata or graphics.

Mark