[mythtv-users] MythTV v0.22 is officially out

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Nov 8 20:26:23 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 08, 2009 at 03:14:01PM -0500, Christian Szpilfogel wrote:
> Axel Thimm wrote:
>> Thanks for a great release!
>> There are 0.22 golden release bits for Fedora 10/11/12 and
>> RHEL/CentOS/SL 5 at ATrpms [1]. ATrpms users can simply yum upgrade
>> and transit to 0.22.
>>
> Great!
> Will you also be building for CentOS 4 as well or are you done with
> that? One of my servers still has a CentOS 4 dependency...

I would, but certain dependencies are missing. Even for RHEL5/CentOS5
I had to supplement an additional qt4 package as the one supplied does
not fulfill the minimal requirements for mythtv. RHEL4/CentOS4 had far
more failure points. :/
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net