[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 9.10 upgrade issue-screen fill

Justin Johnson justin.johnson3 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 02:45:52 UTC 2009

I just upgraded to Mythbuntu 9.10 and have worked out all the kinks of the
upgrade, except for one. My screen is 1360x768 (I know it's weird), and on
9.04 a 16:9 program would fill the whole screen. Now there are small black
bars on the top and bottom of the screens. Is anyone else having a similar
issue? Is there any way I can force the video to fill the screen? The weird
thing is that 4:3 recordings look just fine, with appropriately sized black
bars on the sides.
--Justin Johnson