[mythtv-users] WAF-like mythweb question from Pam Ashworth

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 21:34:08 UTC 2009

> When I click on a Recorded Program in mythweb, Firefox asks if I want to download it on do something else.
> My roommate's computer just says it's (essentially) not associated.
>
> Does anyone know - What is the file type for this object and where do I go to re-set it in my roomie's browser?

What do you mean by "click on a Recorded Program"? If you click on the
title or thumbnail from the main list this it is just a hyperlink to
the details page for that recording. If you click on the thumbnail
from the recording details page then it will try to download the
actual recording file from your backend. So the file type will be
whatever file type your recordings are in.