[mythtv-users] stuck video frame when editing video

Joe Wilson wilson.joe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 11:40:17 UTC 2009

      I since I updated to 0.22 and karmic I have been having a large list
of issues.. Some of which I was able to figure out with
     some tweaking and twittling away at the wee hours of the night with
much caffiene.. :)

     One of those issues is puzzling me and I can't put my finger on the
problem. and that is when I go to edit a recorded video to remove
commercials before
     transcoding it.. When in the edit mode  the screen is stuck at one
frame, whall it will flash other locations of the video as I scan forward or
back,
     but when I stop the scanning it still  showing the stuck frame.. until
I hit the E key and exit the editing mode.. This problem doesnt happen when
Im
     watching previously trancoded videos in my library in xvid.. does
anyone have any idea of what I should be checking out to narrow the problem
down?

     Another issue I am experiencing is the volume gets turned all the way
down when exiting and when loading back up there ends up no volume.