[mythtv-users] Mendip transmitter - Anyone know which numbers to use?

Damian myth at surr.co.uk
Tue Nov 10 16:58:55 UTC 2009

Hello all,

There was a thread a couple of days ago about the Winter Hill
transmitter and someone had worked out the numbers for the right
multiplexes to use. Has anyone done this for the Mendip transmitter? My
'full scan' seems to find different numbers every time. I have tired
writing the different ones down and eliminating ones I don't need, but
it was a slow job that wasn't working very well.

Cheers
Damian