[mythtv-users] uk Winter Hill Channel Scan Problem, Mythbuntu 0.22 -- Any help for 'mendip' transmitter?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:04:05 UTC 2009

>>> 801833330
>>> 834166770
>>> 850166770
>>> 754166770
>>> 810000000
>
> A bit of investigative work and luck (they work for me).

I just wanted to follow this up in case anyone else is having a
similar problem I missed a couple of recordings yesterday using the
810000000 frequency (channels ITV4/V1+1).  This frequency appears to
be very low quality for me so I had to use the alternative Mux D of
626000000.  Hopefully at beginning of December when this alternative
frequency (Winter Hill B) is switched off Mux D will get a power
increase which will mean 810000000 will work.