[mythtv-users] question about jamu directory

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:11:58 UTC 2009

Doug
Thanks for replying. I fixed it by removing all the storage directory I had
defined on my FE. The way I had configured my FE (which was having the
problems) was to have the exact same mount point names as the back end,
mount it to the same place.

For example, if on my backend, i have screenshots at:
/usr/local/media/m2/screenshots, i would have my FE to have a mountpoint
called m2 which is mounted to /usr/local/media/m2 on the backend/ and then i
defined the FE screenshots at /usr/local/media/m2/screenshots.

However, this didnt' work. So I removed all the settings on the FE, and it
started showing me all the fanart.

The only problem I have now is my TV series that I have somehow doesn't get
any information from tvdb.org. I will email separately on that.

Thank you again.

Regards,
Ash.