[mythtv-users] mythweb doesn't work after upgrade

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Nov 12 20:37:24 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 07:14:02PM +0000, Nick Morrott wrote:
> 2009/11/12 Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com>:
>
> > How do I get perl(Math::Round)? [... on F10 ...]
>
> Send a large envelope of cash and a crate of beer to Axel and ask
> nicely if he'll package it, if Fedora don't themselves :)

:)

Actually Fedora does package it for Fedora 10 which is the version
Gabe was quoting. Gabe, what does

# repoquery --whatprovides 'perl(Math::Round)'

return? It should give

perl-Math-Round-0:0.06-2.fc9.noarch

on F10 (don't worry about the "fc9").

If not, then it looks like the base channel is broken somehow,
e.g. your yum doesn't see the package from the official Fedora release
channel.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net