[mythtv-users] Duplicate Blank Recordings

Lane Roberts roberts.lane at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 01:55:48 UTC 2009

I've got an odd (at least to me) issue:

When a program records, I get the actual recording, plus two more
recordings of length 0. (In mythweb they show up as a size of B).
I wouldn't be surprised if it has something to do with Input groups,
as I had an issue where both tuners were erroneously placed in the
same group. After I deleted and re-added them, recording works as it
should, except for this issue. However, I don't really understand how
everything fits together well enough to troubleshoot.

This is a clean install of Ubuntu 9.10 server, built up with myth .22
and an LXDE desktop. Tuners are an HDHomeRun (with only one input
connected) and a PVR-150.

Thanks
Lane