[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun & multirec

James Orr james.orr7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 22:07:44 UTC 2009

I got my 0.22 installation done on Wednesday (not exactly painless, but it
all worked out in the end).  I suddenly remembered I'm supposed to have
multi-rec on my HDHR now!

So, I went into mythtv-setup and found the option for number of recordings
and I set that to 2 for both tuners to see what would happen.

I checked my upcoming recordings schedule and I don't see any changes.

So my first question is ... is there something else I need to do?

And my second question is ... how can I see what channels are on the same
thingy and eligible for simultaneous recording?