[mythtv-users] Configure ISDB-T card

Romont Sylvain psgman24 at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 14 08:51:37 UTC 2009

Thank you for your answer!

I'm sorry I didn't explain,
the japanese community create a driver for support ISDB-T, this driver "convert" ISDB-T in DVB-T, so my tuner is like a DVB-T (it's working inside mplayer), and I saw people said they are using mythtv with the same tuner than me!

My problems are:
first make working mplayer instead of the internal player
and second, import the channels.conf I have already from Mplayer