[mythtv-users] FYI: Revo R3610 Memory Specs

Greg Cope gregcope at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 10:06:10 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Someone suggested I send this as an FYI to the list;

PC2-6400 800MHz DDR2 Unbuffered SO-DIMM;

I got this;
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000XBPTW0/ref=ox_ya_oh_product

5 hours of a full memtest pass was ok.  Otherwise it works.

Disasembly is easy, elegant is not.

Remove screw below stick then prise off the base (blur side+part of
white edge).  There are clips in the white edge, I'll send some I
tried removing the blue side on its own (DO NOT TRY THAT) and broke
allot of its clips only to realize that a "side" is the blue side,
plus a white surround and a metal EMR shield.

Easy, but you will mark the case a little when trying to prise the clips out.

I have done it three times now, bar the marks it is fine.

The Wirless is a mini PCI-E card.  The (SD) card reader is a USB
device, but you can boot off it (F12 boot list).

Greg