[mythtv-users] Cannot delete some recorded programs after upgrading to 0.22-fixes

TJ Harris tjharris at weaselworkz.com
Sun Nov 15 21:08:11 UTC 2009

When I try to delete recordings with 0.22-fixes, they disappear
briefly, but then show up again when the screen is refreshed.    This
is true of both the "Watch Recordings" screen and Mythweb.

In the mythbackend logs I seen entries like:

2009-11-15 12:47:52.606 mythbackend: Delete Recording: Unable to
retrieve program info for chanid 1002 at Sun Nov 15 09:06:00 2009.
Program will NOT be deleted.
2009-11-15 12:47:55.185 ERROR retrieving program info when trying to
delete program for chanid 1005 recorded at Sun Nov 15 09:06:00 2009.
Recording will NOT be deleted.

The recordings were scheduled via Mythweb or manage recordings UI,  so
myth definitely knows about the channels and programs.     In the case
of the above messages, the programs were scheduled to be recorded at
9:06AM today, then attempted to be deleted shortly after they
finished, and there was no other messing with the database, recording
files, channel lists, etc.

I'm pretty sure this is not happening 100% of the time.  I think that
maybe 1/3 of the programs I delete actually get deleted.  But, 2/3
fail.   Prior to the upgrade, when I was running 0.21-fixes, programs
were deleted without problems.

Anyone else getting this?