[mythtv-users] Successful osx build of release-0-22-fixes?

scram69 scram69 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 05:17:54 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 6:29 PM, scram69 <scram69 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 10:38 AM, David Snider <dsnider at thesniderpad.com> wrote:
>

>> I successfully built  version 22764 last night, trunk is another matter.....
>>  You can download 0.22-fixes here:
>> http://www.thesniderpad.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=42&func=fileinfo&id=1481
>>

> I'm currently running this build - but I'm encountering an odd issue.
> Under the several themes I have tried, I cannot figure out how to
> "check" or "uncheck" a box on a settings page.  I highlight the box
> with the up/down cursor keys, but no other keypress seems to do
> anything once the box is highlighted... any ideas?

Oops... nevermind.  The tiny black check mark in the tiny, very dark
box was not quite enough contrast for my aging eyes....  So I the
checking and unchecking is working.

Sadly, however, now that I can check the boxes, the OSX AC3
passthrough bug still has not been fixed.  Playback is still
accelerated. That's really too bad.  More years of listening to
surround sound programming and movies in 2.0 stereo on the OSX
frontends...