[mythtv-users] Recommendation for digital tuner for new mythtv system, UK freeview.

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 16:27:06 UTC 2009

Hi,
Hopefully this will be my last "recommendation" email, at least for now.

What is a good choice for 2 physical freeview tuners these days in a mythtv box?
i.e. I need to be able to record at least 2 channels at the same time.

Is it best to go with USB devices these days? I'm looking for
recommendation of card or usb tuner which works
with little or no fuss, available in the UK.

Thanks again,
Mike