[mythtv-users] System specifications review...

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:33:54 UTC 2009

> Kill-a-Watt.  I /highly/ recommend getting one if you're actually interested
> in reducing power usage.

I like my Kill-a-Watt with one exception. They designed it so that it
is just big enough to block both plugs in the outlet. Since I usually
want to look at just one component, ideally I would plug everything
else into one plug and the Kill-a-Watt into the 2nd. But instead I
have to have an extension cord to plug the Kill-a-Watt into so that I
still have a plug accessible for other devices.