[mythtv-users] Delete recordings from "Watch Recordings" in 0.22

Mark Garland mythtvusers at markgarland.co.uk
Mon Nov 16 21:07:19 UTC 2009

Hi Pete,

> > Hm, my Harmony is set up to mimic an MCE remote and by default the Info
> > button was mapped to lirc's "MORE" and the Menu button mapped to
> > "DVD". Are you using a different Harmony profile?

My Hauppauge is whatever came with the Nova-t 500 I have.

Take a look at:
http://img.hexus.net/v2/lifestyle/news/hauppauge/wintv_nova-t_%20500_board_n
_remote_c.jpg

I found that the info key was mapped to "*", the same as a previous poster
on this thread IIRC.

I'm glad I've got a way round, but I still miss my "right option".  I'm sure
I'll get used to it.

Thanks,

MG