[mythtv-users] corrupted time table

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Mon Nov 16 21:14:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

I don't know how to explain, but I have the feeling that the timing is corrupt
when something is recorded.

When there is a commercial, I jump with the arrow keys back and forward to
skip all the commercials.  The first jump is normally a 1 minute jump but it
jumps jump much more, like 2 minutes.  All following jumps are normal.  So
only the first jump is more than 1 minute.  This is also after watching the
show for a while, say 20 minutes.  The strange thing is that the timing
information that is showed with the info button is correct.  It shows a 1
minute jump, but in 'video' timing, it jumps more.

Also, at the end of a recording there is also something wrong with timing.
When 2 recordings are scheduled after each other and only 1 tuner is used,
some video is missing.  When looking at the logs from the backend, the second
recording starts right after the first recording ends.

It's not so easy to explain, but I hope someone says 'hey, I have the same
issues.'

Running ubuntu 9.10 with ubuntu updates from
http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/trunk-0.22/ubuntu
(0.22.0+fixes22840-0ubuntu0+mythbuntu3)

Stef