[mythtv-users] Video problems

Paulin paulin at spextreme.com
Tue Nov 17 02:49:20 UTC 2009

Update:

I disconnected everything and pulled the video card and blew out all the
dust.  Reseated the card, and plugged everything back in.  Video is now
clean again.

Not sure what really caused the problem (loose cable, card loose) but it
seems ok.

On a side note though i did notice the screen going blank for a second and
then coming back and continuing.  The sound does stop too.  Not sure if
others have seen this.  Any thoughts?

Steve