[mythtv-users] Successful osx build of release-0-22-fixes?

Nick F nikos.f at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:23:18 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Paul Raison <paul at raison.org.uk> wrote:

> On 16 Nov 2009, at 18:25, David Snider wrote:
>

>> On Nov 15, 2009, at 11:30 PM, scram69 wrote:

>>> One other question David - did you include the mythvideo plugin in
>>> this build?  I have the mythvideo menus on my combined Linux FE/BE,
>>> but the videos menus on the OSX frontend are gone...
>>
>> I compile with all available plugins.  I haven't upgraded to 0.22 yet, so
>> haven't checked myself.   It's weird that it wouldn't be
>> there..._______________________________________________
>
> David, I've noticed that all the plugins are missing from the last couple of
> 0.22-fixes builds you have created. Even though the package size is much
> larger, there doesn't appear to be any plugin libs in the application
> structure.

I noticed that they were missing as well (in fact from the last set of
0.21 as well if I recall).

The script that builds them is incredibly easy to use though.  The
following builds everything for me:

./osx-packager.pl -svnbranch release-0-22-fixes -plugins mythvideo

I've gone back to just building them.  The only catch is I think it
still doesn't work with Snow Leopard.  So I've kept my mini back on
10.5 and use it to build for my other mac as well.