[mythtv-users] Some Fanart not loading?

Fred Squires fsquires at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 01:46:38 UTC 2009

I'm seeing a weird issue.
I've downloaded fanart with JAMU, and some of it loads fine while
others don't load at all. This is on the watch recordings screen, btw.
They all have the same permissions and the only one that has
characters that might cause problems in the name is "Futurama:
Bender's Game".
I've tried renaming an image in the themecache folder to match one of
the non-working shows (and another show that didn't have any fanart),
neither of which worked.
A few examples with working fanart : House, The Simpsons, and The
Daily Show With Jon Stewart.
A few examples that don't work : Bones, Fringe and South Park.

All of those images are 1920x1080, except South Park which is 1280x720.

Fred