[mythtv-users] Some Fanart not loading?

Joe Wilson wilson.joe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 02:01:38 UTC 2009

I record Star Trek: The Next Generation which has the same type of
characters as Futurama,
and I gets the fanart fine. I notice a similiar problem, but it tends to
happen for me when
I switch themes, and more so in my videos...  another thing I've noticed is
when updating
the artwork etc it tends to wipe out all my data pertaining to the videos
when it can't connect
to thetvdb.. Seems as though it should leave the data alone that is present
if it has problems
connecting and retrieving data from the site... one reason why I haven't run
jamu in bulk.
but thats a whole different issue all together. unless it too is wiping
information out in the
recordings also when attempting to connect .... ???