[mythtv-users] Successful osx build of release-0-22-fixes?

David Snider dsnider at thesniderpad.com
Wed Nov 18 03:30:37 UTC 2009

On Nov 17, 2009, at 6:23 AM, Nick F wrote:

>> David, I've noticed that all the plugins are missing from the last
>> couple of
>> 0.22-fixes builds you have created. Even though the package size is
>> much
>> larger, there doesn't appear to be any plugin libs in the application
>> structure.
>
> I noticed that they were missing as well (in fact from the last set of
> 0.21 as well if I recall).
>
> The script that builds them is incredibly easy to use though.  The
> following builds everything for me:
>
> ./osx-packager.pl -svnbranch release-0-22-fixes -plugins mythvideo

So, apparently, I haven't been keeping up with things as well as I
should.  There used to be a special "ALL" switch you can pass to -
plugins (-plugins ALL) to get all the plugins supported.  I just
checked the osx-packager.pl and it appears that you can't do that
anymore.  I'll fix the build script.  Sorry again!