[mythtv-users] Graphics card recommendation needed (regarding tv-out quality)

Mike Hoehn bit at birnehh.shacknet.nu
Wed Nov 18 08:53:22 UTC 2009

Ian Clark wrote:

> [NVIDIA 7900 GS]
> Sorry if this is a little off topic, but how do you mean 'really bad'? I

Colors looked like they were washed out. And bright colors all looked the same
(sort of white). They were hard to distinguish. Apart from that the picture
appeared to be smeary.

I'm sorry I can't give any advice, yet, other than that a 5200 is quite
excellent, and at least my 7900 GS is not. I haven't used MythTV for quite
some time, because of hardware issues.

Once I have the new myth box running I can probably say more.

Mike