[mythtv-users] Nebula DigiTV + Ubuntu + MythTV .... possible?!

Ardo Gorria ardo.gorria at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:03:18 UTC 2009

I echo the remarks made by Steve. I have grown tired of waiting for a fix in
either 9.04 or 9.10 and agree that the Nebula card looks like a dead duck. I
don't have the knowledge to play about with the kernel code or forcing
different modules to load.

At present I am using a secondhand Leadtek Winfast 1000 card that I got from
Ebay. It works fine with all kernels from 9.04 and 910.

I hope to rebuild my system over the Xmas break and may well look towards a
Hauppauge TD500 card.