[mythtv-users] please: (0.22) combine SchedDir lineups to single Channel listings for both HDHR ports

Fred Squires fsquires at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 22:17:17 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Dave Richardson <mythtv at derdev.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:

>>> I'm confused about what you're asking for.
>>>
>>> I'm assuming from your post that you've connected tuner 0 to a Comcast
>>> cable and have tuner 1 connected to an antenna.  Since these are
>>> separate sources, they need to be kept separate so that when it's time
>>> to record something on Comedy Central, mythtv can know it must do this
>>> on tuner 0 as this channel will not be available on tuner 1.  Given
>>> that, why would you want just one lineup?  In what way is this
>>> limiting?
>>>
>>> Eric
>>
>> I think he has both hooked up to Comcast, but he is trying to schedule
>> the OTA stations, that Comcast is rebroadcasting, with the OTA lineup
>> and the other digital stations with the digital cable line up.
>>
>> Dave, You should be able to find the "OTA" stations in the digital
>> cable line up. Just assign the XMLTVID from the stations in the
>> digital cable lineup to your OTA stations and you should be able to
>> just get away with just the digital cable listings.
>
> Yes, I am only using the Comcast hookups.  As Ryan pointed out, this may
> be a gap in SchedulesDirect.    I'm trying to reconfigure the OTA in the
> digital listing now.  Thanks, I'll drop off list to avoid annoying
> moderators.

Not necessarily Dave, this should only go to Schedules Direct if
there's an actual listing problem.

Basically where I live over the air Fox is on channel 45.1 and if you
get it through clear QAM on comcast it also shows up as 45.1. But, on
the cable box it shows up on channel 213 and that's the channel number
that schedules direct lists as well. This Fox channel 213 is the same
channel as 45.1 and it's listings are the listings that should be used
for the 45.1 fox.

Not only that but the XMLTV Id's are both 21233 so the listings should
still automatically come in for the Fox that the channel scan picked
up as 45.1