[mythtv-users] sanity check or repairing DB for 0.22 upgrade.

Alan Anderson andersonas at comcast.net
Thu Nov 19 02:39:45 UTC 2009

I am not trying to drop a 0.21 database on a 0.22 mythtv.  The current running
database was never touched by 0.22 mythtv.

I put 0.22 aside for now.  I am trying to do a partial restore of a 0.21
backup on a new 0.21 database.

If I can get this done then I'll try another 0.22 upgrade.

I don't know how MS windows mysql strict mode setting would have been set I
only use Fedora core in mythtv (started FC2 current is FC11).

I'll research it further to see if there is a way to identify  if strict mode
is set or not.  What mode does mythtv need?

I don't see a sql-mode in the /etc/my.cnf file  so I'll keep looking