[mythtv-users] Patch to get Jamu to get Series info from pathnames

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 19:36:17 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Mitko Haralanov
<voidtrance at comcast.net> wrote:
> Until then, please give it a try...
>
> --
> - Mitko

Hi Mitko,

I maintain Jamu in the Myth source and am one of the MythVideo
maintainers.  I have followed your patch development and I thank you
for your interest in improving Jamu and Myth.  Doug Vaughan wrote Jamu
and because I want to encourage people to take an ongoing interest in
their code, he and I have spoken about having him review and test the
patch.  I know it is on his list of things to do.  Once it (and any
changes he feels are necessary, he'll pass it to me and I'll give it a
final review before committing it.

Although it is not necessary this time, in the future you can submit
patches attached to tickets at svn.mythtv.org.

Thanks,

Robert