[mythtv-users] What flavor of Linux are you using?

Andy Hohenner hohenner at comcast.net
Thu Nov 19 23:48:49 UTC 2009

I'm in the process of building a new system for MythTV, and am using
this as a chance to practice and try something new, so installing from
scratch (SVN) and trying out versions of Linux I've not used before...

Just tried building with Fedora 11, but just found out they took out the
ability to automatically log in (atleast without making edits to conf
files that I don't completely understand), so considering trying another
version.

What flavor of Linux is everyone running?

Thanks,

Andy